DSSSB Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2013 | DSSS Board 927 Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2013
DSSSB Special Education Teacher Jobs 2013 : Government of NCT of Delhi has invite the application for 927 Special Education Teacher recruitment through DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board). Special Education Teacher application posts are invite under Government of NCT of Delhi/New Delhi Municipal Council/Municipal Corporation of Delhi (SDMC, NDMC, EDMC).
Total Posts : 927 Vacancy
Distributed Vacancies :
- UR : 468 Posts, OBC : 251 Posts
- SC : 139 Posts, ST : 69 Posts
- including PH(OH-27)
Age limit for DSSS Board Special Education Teacher :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
Age relaxation will be as per Government rule.
Application Fee :
- General/Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and Rs. 10/- for OMR Sheet.
- SC/ST/PHC candidates have to pay Rs.10/- for OMR Sheet.
Candidates have to Pay Application fee at the centres at time of purchasing OMR Application Form.
Education Qualification :
- 1. Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education).
- B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
- 2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
DSSSB Special Education Teacher Pay Scale :
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
Important Dates :
- Application Receipt Start from : 20 February, 2013
- Last Date to Application Reciept : 12 March, 2013